In Your Garden
1819 San Lorenzo Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94707
Our practice utilizes an organic and ecological basis to develop and maintain landscapes. We work with local conditions to select the right plants for a garden, build up living soils and optimize plant health.
Theresa Halula is a certified horticulturist, trained in sustainable methods, and holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree. She worked under the direction of a Licensed Landscape Architect for 1 year and has 8 years experience in the landscape industry.
- Sheet Mulching or Lawn Conversion
- Alameda County Northern - Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont, etc.
- Alameda County Central - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, etc.
- Contra Costa County Western - El Cerrito, Hercules, Pinole, Richmond, San Pablo, etc.
- Contra Costa County Central - Concord, Danville, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, etc.
Specialty Services Provided
Drought Tolerant Plants
Stormwater/Rainwater bioswales, rain gardens, etc.
Irrigation & Hydrozoning
Integrated Pest Management
Lawn Removal Sheet Mulching
Soil Analysis & Improvement
Removal of Invasives english ivy, etc.
Composting and/or Grasscycling
Year Qualified: 2010