Abigail Davidian has over 10 years of experience in landscape design, master planning, community and regional planning, recreation planning, and ecological restoration for both municipal and private clients. Abigail has worked with MPA Design, a landscape architecture and urban design firm in San Francisco, for over five years. MPA Design’s projects span a broad spectrum of climates and include the design of parks, plazas, streetscapes, fountains, healthcare facilities, housing, pedestrian and bicycle routes, parking and vehicular circulation, transportation facilities, and educational and corporate campuses.
Abigail has served as Project Manager and Construction Administrator on various projects for Genentech in South San Francisco, including several plaza and building improvement projects, and the Shuttle Stop Project, a campus-wide effort to improve transportation facilities. Abigail has assisted on a number of housing projects, including Emeryville’s Oakwalk, a development with innovative storm-water treatment planters that improve water quality before runoff enters the City’s storm water system.
Abigail is a graduate of the University of Michigan’s School of Natural Resources and Environment and is particularly interested in integrating sustainable practices into her designs.
- Alameda County Northern - Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont, etc.
- Alameda County Central - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, etc.
- Alameda County Eastern - Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, etc.
- Alameda County Southern - Hayward, Union City, Fremont, Newark, Sunol, etc.
- Contra Costa County Western - El Cerrito, Hercules, Pinole, Richmond, San Pablo, etc.
- Contra Costa County Central - Concord, Danville, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, etc.
- Contra Costa County Eastern - Antioch, Brentwood, Oakley, Pittsburgh, etc.
- Marin County
- Napa County
- San Francisco County
- Santa Clara County Northern - Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose, Cupertino, etc.
- Santa Clara County Southern - Morgan Hill, San Martin, Gilroy, etc.
- Sonoma County
Specialty Services Provided
Drought Tolerant Plants
Stormwater/Rainwater bioswales, rain gardens, etc.
Landscape Structures retaining walls, patios, outdoor kitchens, etc.
Irrigation & Hydrozoning
Lawn Removal Sheet Mulching
Soil Analysis & Improvement
Removal of Invasives english ivy, etc.
Composting and/or Grasscycling
Year Qualified: 2010
Year Requalified: 2012