Down to Earth has been providing green services in landscape maintenance, design, repairs and construction installation since 1998. We practice artful, sustainable landscaping- combining textures, colors and structure to create functional and interesting outdoor spaces. We encourage edible gardens, recycled and salvaged materials and green practices wherever possible. We have been a consultant to various institutions, cities and counties.
- Alameda County Northern - Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont, etc.
- Alameda County Central - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, etc.
- Alameda County Eastern - Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, etc.
- Alameda County Southern - Hayward, Union City, Fremont, Newark, Sunol, etc.
- Contra Costa County Central - Concord, Danville, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, etc.
Specialty Services Provided
Drought Tolerant Plants
Stormwater/Rainwater bioswales, rain gardens, etc.
Landscape Structures retaining walls, patios, outdoor kitchens, etc.
Irrigation & Hydrozoning
Removal of Invasives english ivy, etc.
Composting and/or Grasscycling
Year Qualified: 2007
Year Requalified: 2011