I have been active in the landscape field for over 30 years. My focus is working with my clients to create a healthy, affordable and beautiful out door environment. I am an active member of the Bay Friendly Coalition, California Native Plant Society, Association of Professional Landscape designers and am a Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper.
- Sheet Mulching or Lawn Conversion
- Alameda County Northern - Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont, etc.
- Alameda County Central - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, etc.
- Alameda County Eastern - Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, etc.
- Alameda County Southern - Hayward, Union City, Fremont, Newark, Sunol, etc.
- Contra Costa County Western - El Cerrito, Hercules, Pinole, Richmond, San Pablo, etc.
- Contra Costa County Central - Concord, Danville, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, etc.
- Marin County
- Napa County
- Sonoma County
Specialty Services Provided
Drought Tolerant Plants
Stormwater/Rainwater bioswales, rain gardens, etc.
Irrigation & Hydrozoning
Integrated Pest Management
Lawn Removal Sheet Mulching
Composting and/or Grasscycling
Year Qualified: 2010
Year Requalified: 2012