Ira Johnson, the principal, has more than a decade of experience designing custom residential projects that blend an ecological landscape design approach with stonework, ceramic tile, woodwork and expansive planting designs. With his help, clients in Hillsborough, Atherton, Woodside, Portola Valley, Glen Ellen, Martinez, and San Francisco have fully realized their dreams of California outdoor living. We use a broad knowledge of California native and Mediterranean plants in conjunction with water use planning to create beautiful landscapes that are sustainable.
Mr. Johnson has a Masters in Landscape Architecture from the University of California at Berkeley and is registered as a Landscape Architect in the state of California. He also has an undergraduate degree in Art from Illinois State University that impacts his creative use of plants and materials.
- Alameda County Northern - Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont, etc.
- Alameda County Central - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, etc.
- Contra Costa County Western - El Cerrito, Hercules, Pinole, Richmond, San Pablo, etc.
- Contra Costa County Central - Concord, Danville, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, etc.
- Marin County
- Napa County
- San Francisco County
- Santa Clara County Northern - Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose, Cupertino, etc.
- Sonoma County
Specialty Services Provided
Drought Tolerant Plants
Stormwater/Rainwater bioswales, rain gardens, etc.
Landscape Structures retaining walls, patios, outdoor kitchens, etc.
Irrigation & Hydrozoning
Integrated Pest Management
Lawn Removal Sheet Mulching
Soil Analysis & Improvement
Removal of Invasives english ivy, etc.
Composting and/or Grasscycling
Year Qualified: 2011