Paula has worked in commercial horticulture for 15 years. She attained a MS degree in Horticulture from UC Davis. She is passionate about environmentally friendly landscaping and water conservation. She is Vice President of the East Bay chapter of IFMA (International Facilities Manager's Association.) She has worked closely with homeowners associations, municipalities, shopping centers and office properties to achieve their landscape goals within budget.
- Sheet Mulching or Lawn Conversion
- Alameda County Northern - Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont, etc.
- Alameda County Central - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, etc.
- Alameda County Eastern - Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, etc.
- Alameda County Southern - Hayward, Union City, Fremont, Newark, Sunol, etc.
- Contra Costa County Western - El Cerrito, Hercules, Pinole, Richmond, San Pablo, etc.
- Contra Costa County Central - Concord, Danville, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, etc.
- Contra Costa County Eastern - Antioch, Brentwood, Oakley, Pittsburgh, etc.
- Marin County
- Napa County
- San Francisco County
- Sonoma County
- Solano County
Specialty Services Provided
Drought Tolerant Plants
Stormwater/Rainwater bioswales, rain gardens, etc.
Landscape Structures retaining walls, patios, outdoor kitchens, etc.
Irrigation & Hydrozoning
Integrated Pest Management
Lawn Removal Sheet Mulching
Soil Analysis & Improvement
Composting and/or Grasscycling
Year Qualified: 2007
Year Requalified: 2011